Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My name is Melissa and I am a bad blogger

Seriously, I suck at this.  I've been making lots of yummy shit and taking pictures and everything, but, it's just...

The Walking Dead came back on and I'm also pretty addicted to The Following and...

But also, I've been in classes and doing productive shit, so there's that.

Anyway, when I'm done sucking, I'll post a whole back-log/shit ton of recipes, but until then, here's some stuff I like:

First, US Veg Week is April 22-28.  Learn about it, take the pledge, help your body & the planet.  Please?

Second, green smoothies.  I've been drinking them every day since mid-Feb and my skin is more clear and I think I'm nicer (probably not nicer).  I'll post some recipe ideas & tips I've learned via trial & error, but basically, I'm on board with this shit.

Third, since I'm a bad blogger, you should also check out a better blogger.  I love this one with all my mutha-f*cking heart: ThugKitchen

That's it.

Eat your veggies and give hugs,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment